Inauguration Day; today.



It was not an easy day today in the Vesser household today.  My Brother called me and told me his wife was crying and moping around the house.  My wife was watching 46 and thinking something might happen during the inauguration, but it did not.  My pick was not sworn in today; time to move on and fight the good fight.  But, we gotta fight the right way.  Open rebellion is not the right answer.  The right answer is to go through legal processes and make it right LEGALLY!

We are not burners, rioters, looters, and killers like our opposition.  We all heard the innuendos and we must look forward to getting peaceably back to our conservative ways.  We know that bum that stole the election is a fake and a fraud.  Be the bigger man (woman) and let us prevail with honor.

The good news.  I made some good potato soup.  I used this recipe and made a few alterations.

https://sugarspunrun.com/creamy-potato-soup-recipe/?fbclid=IwAR1d9EilzjaaUVHYHA2-FR13eWsJRFbq57CvU2OYRVW2xaeA9zLEXpOun1o

I followed the recipe implicitly, then I added 8oz of cream cheese, and cooked it all together.  After that I did the emersion blender trick and threw in a cup of yellow corn after.  When all had simmered and way ready to plate, I filled my bowl and put Bar B Que Chili Cheese Frito Lays on top with the scallions and a good amount of Tabasco (my wife used Texas Pete) and threw on the scallions.  Man, that was some heavy cream potato soup.  Muy delicioso.

So 46 was not who we wanted but you got a good recipe for some great potato soup.  Good luck, GOD Bless, and let's look forward to better things in two years and then in two ore years.  Semper Fidelis my Brother and Sister Patriots.  Keep learning and stay informed.  OohRah!  Stay Safe and do not be pulled into something stupid.  Always above reproach from the law!

Kiotes Skete!

Comments