Neanderthal Thinking

 

Neanderthal Thinking

In my effort to let you know where I get my ideas, I like to establish my understanding of the meaning of whatever I am discussing; in this case I am talking about Neanderthal Thinking.  So; I asked myself what is Neanderthal Thinking?  So, I looked up Neanderthal Thinking and this is what I got, the term Neanderthal is sometimes used to refer to a person who is thought to have primitive or unenlightened ideas: “I tried talking politics to Joe, but he's a real Neanderthal.”  The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.

Okay, in the above quote I also gave you a source for that quote and you can go there and see that I did not make up the quote.  I just find it appropriately funny that the references to Joe and politics in the quote made me roll around on the floor holding my tummy laughing my backside off because the quote about Neanderthal Thinking I am addressing right here, right now, today, comes from yesterday’s Joe Biden quote who for about the past 48 years has been an elected politician.  Having said that, from where does the alleged quote about Neanderthal Thinking come?  And, what is the origin of the quote?

As a result of Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves - both Republicans - announcing Tuesday the second of March 2021 they would allow businesses to reopen at 100% capacity and lift mask mandates the following statement was made by Joe Biden; “The last thing, the last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking, that, ‘In the meantime, everything’s fine. Take off your mask. Forget it.’ It still matters,”.  [1]

I am not certain what it meant but that is how CNBC writes the quote.

I think that Abbott and Reeves acted appropriately; after all, just days before Joe Biden opened the southern border of the United States and allowed unmasked illegals to flood into Texas and migrate to destinations of their choice without a mandate that illegals wear masks.  How was that decision made?  One popular destination for illegals was Mississippi.  Additionally there was no mandate to test the illegals for COVID.  If Joe Biden did not deem it necessary to protect Americans, who were supposedly free from COVID, from un-vetted illegals, what responsibility did either governor renege on.

I submit that to open up the southern border of the United States is unconstitutional.  Rules and regulations to enter the United States are found in the Immigration and Nationality Act of 2002.  The Immigration and Nationality Act of 2002 is supported by title eight of the United States Code (USC).[2]

I believe the president is trying to shift blame from himself for his personal fecklessness to those that are responsible to react to the irresponsible behavior most recently originated at the White House and condoned by every liberal leader of this country.  And, just minutes after Joe Biden made his now world famous quote about Neanderthal Thinking Robert Francis O'Rourke claimed that Governors Abbott and Reeves placed the lives of Americans at risk when indeed it was Biden’s ill informed decision to allow illegals to enter our country illegally without regard for public safety of Americans that should have been condemned by O’Rourke..

In the movie, Forrest Gump, the main character was asked several times if he was stupid.  Forrest Gump replied “Stupid is as stupid does”, meaning that a person should be judged by his actions, not his appearance.  My question to you is who judges the liberals for their flawed behavior and feckless enforcement of American law?  Keep informed and stay safe.

I never feared the disease existed nor do I have faith the cure will do any good.  No good can come from this vaccination against COVID.

Comments